Saturday, January 04, 2014

My New Year's Resolutions

Are gonna be kind of boring this year.  After all, I don't need to lose weight anymore.

Now I just have to keep it off.

I am still walking...for those of you who still read this blog for the same reason I still write it (nothin' else to do...) after about 11 months (not quite) I've gone from surprisingly healthy but really fat dumbass to pretty healthy and surprisingly slim dumbass (as for amount let's just say I'm about half the man I used to be).

Perhaps the last descriptive remains the pertinent one, still a dumbass.

That may be a harder resolution to change...but I could be a complete dumbass and just make up right-wing bullshit, deny evolution, and just swallow FoxNews bullshit.

Nah, I'll just remain a straight-forward dumbass, rather than a tool.

9 comments:

StonyPillow said...

So you're in it for the long haul, eh? Guess somebody's gotta be an optimist.

Since you're no longer a penguin, I hope you've got a treadmill. The next couple of days are going to be tough for hiking.

kingweasil said...

a toast to your health sir! If you do change your resolution the market will never be cornered on right wing bullshit or dumbasses.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your success!

Anonymous said...

You're outa luck.

Fox has already hired its stable of dumbasses who make up Reich-wing bullshit, deny evolution, and just swallow any crap that comes Roger Ailes' teleprompter and screen crawls. And some of them have the legs and the titties. (Don't even think about offering your newly-svelte self against the legs and titties. They win ALL THE TIME!)

acrannymint said...

Good for you - I know it isn't easy

pansypoo said...

keeping it off is the hard part.

Batman 54 said...

Dude, stop starving yourself. Go vegan and eat all you want any time you feel like it. You won't have to kill yourself exercising either. You'll never gain weight.
You might even lose some more.

Raoul Paste said...

Bravo, sir. You know that we're all rooting for you.

Also, vigilance against dumbassery is the hero's journey. Or something.

Anonymous said...

Just keep eating less food. You'll be fine.