Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Is that rain?"

No Zoey Deschanel a giant is pissing on your house.

Honestly, I know I spend too much time thinking about this, but if I had "Siri" I'd use it to determine the extent to which it would allow me to ask twisted questions like:

"How does one dispose of a dead body?"
 or

"Who killed Steve Jobs?"

Enjoy that one with your delivered Tomato Soup Deschanel!

...and while I am in cranky old man mode, who the fuck is "Pitbull" and what exactly is his talent?  He doesn't seem to rap or sing, he just pushes beer and soft drinks.

4 comments:

noel said...

I guess we're skipping the talent section and going right to the branding.

pansypoo said...

talent is so pre-9/11.

Anonymous said...

Surely a kind hearted reader can get Siri to answer your questions,

Anonymous said...

To dispose of dead body turn over and look for tramp stamp. Deposit in like marked recycling container.