Saturday, September 10, 2011

benedictxvi@vatican.va

Dear Mein Poppenfaust:

It's been a while since I wrote you -- and in that time I hath fornicated many o' time, occasionally when not alone. You?

But that is not the purpose of this email. Not, I write because I notice you recently commented on civil disturbances in England (yet remained silent on Burlusconi, so I'm guessing hooker are alright and Italy is a shithole?).

You commented
,

last month's riots in England to the corrosive effects of "moral relativism," and warned that preserving social order requires government policies based on "enduring values."


Which I guess both explains and excuses this?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ataturk, maybe but it doesn't explain why the swastika is in the wrong orientation. Sincerely, your friend Ludwig.

StonyPillow said...

Enduring a thousand years?

Hackwhackers said...

I'm waiting for Herr Pope to slip and say "Heil Mary" one of these days...

Montag said...

Pope Ratzo, if he had any self-awareness at all, ought not be even whispering the phrase, "moral relativism."

Because he's soaking in it.

pansypoo said...

i guess italy is a lost cause. engkand is still all about henry VIII.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous - Duh! Because otherwise the eagle couldn't get a good grip on it.
KidRanger