Friday, November 05, 2010

Perma-lost

Sarah Palin's new "quote" reality show "unquote" will debut on November 14th on the ironically named TLC (the Learning Channel) right between '19 Kids and Counting' and 'I Didn't Know I was Pregnant'. You know, like many people, I managed to spend all 45 of my years without taking 'shrooms', 'coke', or even a psychotropic prescription of any kind. And yet I might as well have continuously.

And what, pray tell, does Palin complain about, having been paid to have some poor slobs follow her around in her private life? Her privacy being violated and the toll it has taken on her family. Yes, why her daughter couldn't even engage in her civic duty because she's dancing on television.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PurpleGirl says:

When I first got cable, TLC really did stand for The Learning Channel. One of the first shows I watched on it was The Silk Road. I miss the old days...

Last line from the trailer for Palin's: something about "not wanting to be in some old stuffy political office when I can be free out here."

We really should make sure she gets her wish.

Athenawise said...

The level of Palin's vapidity is breathtaking. TLC is the perfect place for her. Where's the outrage towards her and her misbegotten brood? Floating on the sea towards Russia.

zuzu said...

TLC is dead to me.

pansypoo said...

i hate TLC with a lava heat.

JDM said...

Makes me pine for "Sixteen In Webster Grove." The documentary and the teebee show where Glynis O'Connor would worry about her "reputation." Palin's more like Lance Loud, but with a post op vagina and on fer shit acid.

Some guy in Austin said...

Wow, I spent 44 of my 45 years not doing shrooms or coke.

Anonymous said...

The 'Learning Channel'.
So Orwellian.