Saturday, October 23, 2010

This is really disturbing

Truly,

The allegations of prisoner abuse by US troops from 2005 to 2009 occurred despite a crackdown on such behavior that was promised in the wake of the 2004 scandal over abuses at Abu Ghraib prison, according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, which reports that "303 allegations of abuse by coalition forces were reported in the military files after 2004."


Fortunately, the Huffington Post provides an alternative which will have far more Americans doing investigative work on detecting vestigial penis. Which is not disturbing at all.

10 comments:

JDM said...

Don't sweat it. Holder and Gates are on it. Vote Dem this Nov. kthxgbai.

pansypoo said...

georgee + dickie really need kharma to bust their asses.

DrDick said...

With Nixon and Reagan, we set a an unbreakable precedent that our political and policy elites will never be held accountable for their misdeeds.

Olives and Arrows said...

according to the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, which reports that "303 allegations of abuse by coalition forces were reported in the military files after 2004

Holy crap! That's like wow!

303 allegations in 5 years, out of about 125,000 troops in Iraq at any given time, much more than that if we count the rotation of soldiers in and out. A miniscule number of allegations for such a huge number of soldiers! And let's not forget that these are allegations many of which are likely drummed and trumped up by terrorist enabling journalists.

That's like ...... * yawn *


.

pansypoo said...

blah infinity.

Banality and Evil said...

I repeat myself when under stress.

I repeat myself when under stress.

I repeat myself when under stress.

I repeat myself when under

I repeat myself when

I repeat myself

Olives and Arrows said...

It's prolly the re-uptake inhibitors doing that to you, Hedley.
Maybe you should see Dr Bob about having the regimen adjusted?

Omissions and Assholes said...

Who?

(Nice to see Mr. Arrows is on topic, for once.)

Olives and Arrows said...

....we all know that it's you, Hedley.

psst......
The sitemeter (link at the bottom of the page) indicates that the deposit at 8:55pm was written by you.

Anonymous said...

We? You mean you and your 'loser' pals who post here? Or perhaps you have someone's Koch in your mouth?