Tuesday, June 22, 2010

America's Concern Troll


Now with more archetypicality:

This, of course, is the Obama enigma: Who is this guy? What are his core beliefs? The president himself is no help on this score. When it comes to his own image, he has a tin ear. He hugely misunderstood what some people were saying when they demanded that he get angry over the gulf oil catastrophe


So it's come to this, Cohen just badly re-writes three-week old Maureen Dowd columns -- already badly written to begin with.

Put this one in a time-capsule and call it the ultimate Cohen column...now here's to hoping it is the penultimate one...or even better the last one.

...because I am completely sure people will want to put Richard Cohen columns in a special time-capsule known as a septic tank.

3 comments:

LittlePig said...

I noticed Pantload bitching the other day about the decline of newspapers. One need read no further than little Dicky Cohen to see why.

"America's Concern Troll" is absolutely spot-on, Dr. T.

commie atheist said...

Somewhat shorter Cohen:

Barry, I said we were through
Just to see what you would do
You stood there and hung your head
Made me wish that I were dead

Oh, Barry get angry, Barry get mad
Give me the biggest lecture I ever had
I want a brave man, I want a cave man
Barry, show me that you care, really care for me

Every time you danced with me
You let Abdul cut in constantly
When he'd ask, you'd never speak
Must you always be so meek?

Every girl wants someone who
She can always look up to
You know I love you, of course
Let me know that you're the boss

pansypoo said...

somebody misses the chimp. mission accomplished.