Monday, September 28, 2009

P-R-I-C-K!

In limptastic action. I give you Dan Riehl, paste-eater:

Was Census Worker Bill Sparkman A Child Predator?

Update: Before any more people start going bonkers that I'm accusing Sparkman of anything, take a breath. ... . ...All I'm doing is looking at any and all possibilities. ... Why strip him naked and bind and gag him, which has serious sexual overtones?


Other than there is no reason to even contemplate the man was such a thing (other than Dan Riehl being a prick of course), stripping someone naked doesn't really indicate much at all about the victim, but rather the perpetrator -- and "FED" is not exactly the kind of thing you write on to a person's chest.

Ah, but if you are a twisted jerk, it makes all the sense in the world I guess.

No comments: