Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Least Interesting Man in the World

[Cross-Posted at Firedoglake]

Well, it appears that after months and months of negotiating health care reform away from the prying eyes of, well, everyone, Max Baucus is on the verge of presenting a bucket of warm spit and calling it bipartisan.

If you listen closely you can hear him counting that health care lobby money.

So thanks Max, thanks ever so much, for absolutely nothing. You're like the bizarro Dos Equis guy.


His reputation is diminishing faster than Sarah Palin's
He had several awkward tweets with Chuck Grassley, just to make a deal
He lives precariously with David Broder's conscience
He is, the least interesting man in the world





"I don't always think clearly, but when I do, I do what I'm told by Blue Cross.

Stay healthy my friends."

No comments: