Tuesday, June 23, 2009

From the Office of Senator John McCain


Statement of Senators McCain & Lieberman:

My friends, Ronald Reagan once said, "People fighting for Freedom, are the loveliest people in the world, now go out there and win one for the Gipper." And now my friends we face such a moment again. My friends, as people fight for their right to freedom and recognition before the television screens of the world, or twatting on their talk box contraption, my friends, the Obama Administration stays strangely silent.

My friends, the time is now, the moment is here, the pudding is warm, the cats in the cradle with the silver spoon, it is time for the President to stand up and speak with one voice for the voiceless multitudes of the world demanding justice, freedom, and the American way. My friends, it is time for the President to Act.

And so, my friends, we call upon the Obama Administration to immediately order the American government to prevent the divorce of Jon & Kate by immediately bombing Iran. Failure to do so, my friends, will the worst abdication since Louis XVI during the French Revolution, which I was born before.

John McCain

P.S.

"Ditto for me and AIPAC"
- Joe Lieberman


"Dibs on Jon, er, I mean Kate"
- Lindsay Graham

No comments: