Monday, December 31, 2007

Okay, here's the question

Please feel free to give me your advice, though I will ignore it and do what I want anyway.

As no shock to anyone, I don't stay up late most of the time. One of my good friends supports Hillary Clinton which is fine (it would be harder if a close friend supported, say Mitt Romney or Ron Paul). She has the invite for her and one guest to attend a New Year's Bash here in Des Moines thrown by her campaign.

Now, I'm not a Hillary Clinton supporter, I'm uncommitted (I will NOT commit to perpetuate an oligarchy unless it is forced upon me by the nomination process). I also will be really tired.

So, should I go?

...and by the way, just to get it out of the way, and I cannot possibly allow an easy joke to come toward me so easily, no matter who I would offend...

There is no truth to the rumor that at "Hill & Bill's Rockin' New Year's Eve" when midnight strikes it is Bill's balls that drop.


*rimshot*

No comments: