Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Too Angry to Post

Yes, dear friends, enlightened enemies, and the rest of you in Hegemonian Blogoverse, I am too damn mad to post a screed against Bobo Brooks. In David Brooks' recent editorial that I saw in today's newspaper -- he defends the Duke boys who are accused of rape by stating that drunken, criminal behavior is a normal occurance at Duke.

Now I am not a fan or a hater of Duke but this argument seems to me to be a little, um weak and offensive to say the least. He defends accuations of criminal behavior by alleging that drunken crimes occur at Duke. With friends like these... maybe if you want to argue that a "witch hunt" is going on, this is not the way to write about it. But hey, that's just me. I write for this little ol Blog, not the supposed paper of record.

Bobo then goes on to just about prove the prosecution's case in this strange and anger inducing piece of crap (wait, just got a memo that crap is suing me for the comparison). And none of this is even addressing the issue of how the ol' mainstream media boys have attacked this woman and ignored rape shield laws and more.

I am simply too angry to discuss it further. This is what passes for editorial writing? Maybe it is time for my dirt nap?

1 comment:

Richardsonpvmn said...

consumers) about the superior performance of its products as nature’s sports drink. I have had very good results with the patches especially Glutathione and Carnosine. So when your metabolism gets used to a certain amount of calorie intake, it may stay there and you'll have difficulty getting it up again. There are Ocean State Job Lot Weekly Ads & Coupons.