Monday, April 24, 2006

Had It With Mr. Have Got

I don't know about you, but I'm up to my ears in Mr. Have Got telling me what "I've got" to understand.

"We're going to have a tough summer because people are beginning to drive now during tight supply," Bush said as he toured a California facility developing hydrogen-powered vehicles.

"The American people have got to understand what happens elsewhere in the world affects the price of gasoline you pay here."


I know what most of the people now understand is that when the moron in chief tells us what "we've got" to understand, it's usually just the opposite whatever snake oil he is trying to pawn-off. What he's got to understand is that the majority of Americans are showing him their middle finger--and it is only going to get worse.

No comments: