Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Grammar Shmammar

I heard a clip from today's press conference that included another Bushism:

And one of the reasons why it's important for me to continue to speak out and explain why we have a strategy for victory, why we can succeed. And I'm going to say it again, if I didn't believe we could succeed, I wouldn't be there. I wouldn't put those kids there. I meet with too many families who's lost a loved one to not be able to look them in the eye and say, we're doing the right thing. And we are doing the right thing. A democracy in Iraq is going to affect the neighborhood. A democracy in Iraq is going to inspire reformers in a part of the world that is desperate for reformation.


Thought they would clean it up, but they didn't, so I'm putting it up here. Just because I can. Moron.

No comments: