Friday, December 31, 2004

Friday Miscellaneous Lifeform Blogging

Well, it is the end of the year and as such I am going to pretend that the last lifeform to be blogged today is a personal favorite.

But that would be an utter lie.

I don't have a favorite miscellaneous lifeform, I love them all equally.

Ed: No you don't! They are just devices for you drawing attention to your pathetic little snark-o-blog. What a contemptible little shit you are Attaturk!


"Shut up you!"

Man, I hate having self-loathing conversations with myself, especially on this here blog where a limited number of the public can see it. Especially when it involves mining up trite cartoon characters from the 1960s for emphasis.

Okay, well on with the actual lifeform.

In any case, here is a true unique lifeform of the sea, I'm sure that somehow they find each other "hot". Frankly, I find that they look like Rush Limbaugh in the midst of drying out in rehab (DeDurkheim said he thought it looked like Cheney -- but with a working heart).

I give you the lovable and cuddly...


Goblin Shark

No comments: