Friday, November 12, 2004

Friday Miscellaneous Life-Form Blogging

Well, it's back to normal here at miscellaneous life-form blogging. You know one of the surprisingly difficult things about this weekly ritual is that there are literally millions of different life-forms out there, and if push came to shove, I could, like most people probably name tens of thousands of them. Yet, when it comes time to actually pick one, it becomes a struggle.

Wierd.

So today, for no reason whatsoever, I have had one pop into my mind (which is actually the usual way in which I do it). Perhaps someone can explain the psychological significance of thinking of this one.

For all you fresh-water anglers (I am not one) I give you:


The Yellow Perch.

I feel like the blog has temporarily turned into "Field & Stream".

No comments: